left our open thread: See what happens when you come to school?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

See what happens when you come to school?


Why yes, this is totally self-indulgent. You really think I care? I don't even care that this letter was an assignment for another class and that this child "got confused" less than any other of my students. She did pick me, and and at this point, I'll take it!

"Dear Ms. P:

Thank you for teaching us the ESOL Civics. I really love this class, because although this class is hard for us to understand, but you do your best to help us and to learn the Civics.

Your class is interesting. We have lots of fun on class. Sometimes we play games, sometimes we do some project, it's really help me to know all the things that you teach us.

When I have question or got confused with something, you always do your best to answer me. Thank you!

Angela Z."

0 Comments: