left our open thread: Klik foetoe for nonsins

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Klik foetoe for nonsins


I guess you had to have been there, though there wasn't really room on the couch. I'm not sure how we got from a story about spelling something, or not, for a first grade niece, to the inevitable ITA tale, to the hark, oh man, I wonder--what if there's a font? There's nothing like a random quest, at least to my Taurus brain, and wireless internet is nothing if not a great enabler. I count it as a sign of my personal growth and progress that I gave up trying to convert that text into a jpg so I could post a decent image, and let go the thought of going door to door to install the font itself on all four of your computers so I could type my whole damn post in my grade school secret code. That would have been perfect. Last night was just perfectly fun.

0 Comments: