left our open thread: That's right, Virginia

Sunday, May 27, 2007

That's right, Virginia


There is no Sopranos, at least not tonight.

Poor random Googlers, somehow thinking a blog search is going to yield a satisfactory answer to any variation on this theme:

sopranos not on tonight

why is sopranos not on tonight

sopranos not on tonight why?

sopranos why is it not on tonight?

(and yes, I know, copying these queries is not going to help, but the East coast time slot has past, so maybe they'll go away.)

While I do have an Improving Your Googling worksheet I could pass along, I don't really have an answer, though I suspect it has something to do with Memorial Day or David Chase's fixation on dragging this out as long as humanly possible. At least I know it's Lonnie's birthday dinner post that tricked Google into leading them here. I'm still not sure what the connection is between the keywords legs entwined catfight (to quote the referral log) and the December archive page. I mean, I think I would have remembered that.

0 Comments: