left our open thread: Cause and Effect

Monday, March 12, 2007

Cause and Effect


So first I read this:

Cheney Assails Those Favoring Iraq Drawdown
, in which the devil himself again accuses the Democrats in Congress of treason.

And then I read this:

Dems Abandon War Authority Provision, in which said Democrats again prove themselves to be, to put it far more politely than they deserve, freaking useless.

And then, just for the hell of it, I took my blood pressure: 166/88. Again demonstrating that the top number is the one that responds to fury.

Surely, given the sheer quantity of rot that's cascading through this most malevolent mis-administration, from the White House to the military to Justice to every agency in its poisoned line, the entire evil enterprise will come crashing down under its own contemptible weight. For all of our sakes, I hope that implosion comes soon. For me, I just hope it comes before the stroke.

3 Comments:

Lonnie said...

I'm not sure which saying is more appropriate here:

The fish rots from the head down.

Or

You get the government you deserve.

Perhaps both.

Anonymous said...

Just chill. The vice president has a much better idea what's best for American than you do.

Lonnie said...

Get back to bed, Mr. Vice President-queer hater-sir. Leaving anonymous posts on blogs that, to put it mildly, don't believe you have anyone's interests in mind but your own can't be good for your heart. Your mindless followers need you.