left our open thread: new (Blue) day, new page

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

new (Blue) day, new page


First post!

Just had to get that out of the way.

Otherwise this blank page and I would be about to launch the mother of all staring contests, and it is seriously too fine of a day for that. I'm not yet sure what this might turn out to be, except a way for my friend to maintain a far more orderly inbox, but I'm hopeful that it will be worth somebody's while.

In the meantime, I'm going to go get used to this new feeling--the one where the state of the nation does NOT instantly inspire anger and despair but rather relief and a sense of possibility.

I hope there's material in that.

1 Comment:

Allison said...

>except a way for my friend to
>maintain a far more orderly inbox,

HA. If he only had known.