left our open thread: Um, pimp my ride?

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Um, pimp my ride?


Carburetors have fantasies, too? Frankly, I've never been so glad to drive a fuel-injected car.

Quik Trip's ad agency seems to have decided that their customers would be amused by the thought of their vehicles having some kind of relationship with the gas pump. Or would feel a little bit better about forking out fifty bucks every four or five days if they're giving their cars fuel that is "like a fine wine, only it tastes nasty." Am I supposed to be bringing in my car for a date? Thank goodness for small favors; the images could be worse. Unlike our neighbors to the North, the QTs here haven't been bought out by the Kum & Go.

1 Comment:

Lonnie said...

Worse yet, the QTs here were bought by Road Ranger!