left our open thread: A Draft Worth Remembering?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Draft Worth Remembering?


In the 15th annual draft of the fantasy football league I run so capably, I retained Donovan McNabb and Jeremy Shockey with Plan B and C selections (don't ask). I then proceeded to take Willie Parker-rb-Pitt, Cedric Benson-rb-Chi, Brandon Jackson-rb-GB, Randy Moss-wr-NE (even after puking in my mouth a little), Santana Moss-wr-Wash., Santonio Holmes-wr-Pit, Terry Glenn-wr-Dal, Jake Delhomme-qb-Car, Chris Henry-rb-Ten., Michael Pittman-rb-Atl., Brandon Jones-wr-Ten., Stephen Gostkowski-pk-NE, Miami's defense, and Coe College graduate Fred Jackson-rb-Buf.

Immediately after the draft, I dispatched Brandon Jackson and Randy Moss to a rival for Fred Taylor-rb-Jack and Lee Evans-wr-Buf.

Time will tell whether this was time well spent.

0 Comments: