left our open thread: Evel prevails!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Evel prevails!



Sure, "Big Brother 8" is only down to the final two, but my new hero -- Evel Dick Donato -- is in a can't-lose situation. If his formerly estranged daughter, Daniele, doesn't walk off with the half-mill prize, then he does. Either way, if he hasn't done enough to prove his worth to his snotty daughter, that's on her. I don't pretend to know them at all, but I do have some experience in familial dysfunction. $500,000 would heal a lot of wounds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What the ...?

Unknown said...

I've never seen this show but I flicked past "Big Brother after dark" and it was the most boring thing ever! haha. I couldn't understand why I had to watch this guy wash dishes, eat, smoke a cigarette and then hock some loogies. It was awful! I'm sorry if you're a fan, I just had to let that out.