left our open thread: Mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore


Alright. I've had enough. I didn't want to appear sexist, which I'm not, so I've been easy on Hillary Clinton. But her latest ad in Pennsylvania, which includes Osama bin Laden and quotes Harry Truman, is quite enough.

If Deanna Favre had her attitude, she'd be prepared to step into the starting quarterback job for the Green Bay Packers. Give me a friggin break!

Her health care plan is better -- though still not up to the John Edwards standard -- but Barack Obama has what it takes. Am I comfortable with him answering the phone at 3 a.m.? Sure, but I don't expect him to take my call.

This country needs inspiration like never before. John McCain and Hillary Clinton are about as inspiring as melba toast. I'm hitching my saddle to the Obama movement.

P.S. Not that I have any say in the matter, but Bill Richardson as VP, Joe Biden as Sec of State and John Edwards as Attorney General would please me greatly.

0 Comments: