left our open thread: Really Casual Friday

Friday, March 28, 2008

Really Casual Friday


I hope I don't have to go to the ER today. About a year past my last ambulance ride, I'm fairly confident, but it would just figure. This morning I was looking for a long-sleeved white T-shirt, and not finding one in my closet--no one around here believes in laundry-- I remembered a newly available resource and went across the hall to my daughter's room. So don't tell anyone, but under my state basketball shirt--apparent school spirit is the ticket to jeans on Friday--there's a big sparkly butterfly.

2 Comments:

Hippo said...

Well, I certainly hope you can avoid an ambulance ride, but you never know... My brother had a minor car accident on laundry day, and ended up in the ER wearing his Valentine's Day boxers from his girlfriend.

Drive carefully! :)

Allison said...

Oh, that's funny. Because it wasn't ME! I did make it home, though it took 90 minutes even with the gridlock-dodging detours. Somebody was less lucky than I.